Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Rimmel Lycra Pro "Camouflage Chic"

After all the glitz and glamour and spangle and sparkle of "Bling Bling!" week, and a failed attempt at a neon orange manicure this afternoon, I felt like something a little bit more subdued for a change. After a lot of deliberation, I chose Rimmel Lycra Pro "Camouflage Chic", a mid-toned dusty sage green with a very subtle pearly silver shimmer. It has a perfect two coat formula, no problems whatsoever with application, and it dries to a very shiny finish.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.






(This picture was taken with camera flash to bring out the shimmer, which is otherwise difficult to photograph).


What do you think about "dirty" nail polishes like this? I love them, which is a fact I think I have already stated in the past!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment