Followers

Saturday, 23 February 2013

Ornate Nail Art

Hello world! I'm delighted to say the problems which have blighted my laptop for the past week or so seem to have disappeared today!

"Matchy Matchy!" week over at All Things Nails ends tomorrow, and I chose this evening to apply my final matchy matchy manicure. I like to think I saved the best 'til last! Using Nails Inc "Baker Street", I stamped an ornate design from Bundle Monster plate BM20 which is a very close match for the pattern on another of my favourite mugs, over a base of OPI "Alpine Snow". 




What do you think? Is it a good match? I had to double stamp all nails because the design wasn't big enough to cover in one go, so it's not really very neat, but I am nevertheless quite proud of it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

18 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't tell you've had to double stamp, it all blends in really well and looks great with the mug! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I've had this planned for a while but been a bit anxious about it as I knew I'd have to double stamp and I'm useless at that... I am pleased you like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. OMG this is gorgeous! Very complex, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna this is so gorgeous!! probably my most favorite stamping design! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much Charlotte!! xx

      Delete
  4. That is really fab xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I think it's a perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even tell you double stamped. It looks really classy <3

    ReplyDelete