Followers

Monday, 18 February 2013

OPI "Tomorrow Never Dies"

Hello! It's "Matchy Matchy!" week at All Things Nails and I am in my element (if you need any more evidence of my love for matching things with my nail polish, then read this post)! So today's manicure (and quite a few for the following week) was picked for its matchy matchy potential. OPI "Tomorrow Never Dies" is an amazingly beautiful vibrant, electric purple shimmer. Formula is a bit brush stroke-prone but otherwise problem free. The colour is difficult to photograph though, it's more purple and even more electric in reality.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.






And here it is matching my purple satin and beaded shoes, which I have only worn once in the three years I've owned them!!



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. amazing color! and beautiful shoes - I looove high heels :) now when you have Tomorrow Never Dies, you have an excuse to wear the shoes more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love these shoes but I never really go anywhere that they would be considered "suitable" footwear, especially not as I live in the countryside where it's nearly always muddy! I probably shouldn't have bought them, but they were just too pretty!! xx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic photo, love the contrast between the colour and the shoes xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete