Followers

Tuesday, 12 February 2013

No.7 "Devils Delight"

I have for you today another of the mini No.7 polishes that my friend Claire gave me. "Devils Delight" is a very vibrant, bright, cool-toned red, with that typical saturated red polish formula - mostly creme but sort of jelly. Thankfully it was pigmented enough to only need to two coats, which is something that troubles me with some reds - major VNL and the need for too many coats for me to bother. It was smooth and easy to apply, but my nail painting skills abandoned me completely today and I flooded a few of my cuticles, and made even more of a mess trying to clean it up - my cuticles are extremely dry and the polish just soaked right into them - cleaning up made it look like a blood bath!!

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat:



What do you think about red nails? Some people would call them trashy, I'm sure, but I don't give a damn, I think they're hot!!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


7 comments:

  1. i totally agree with u! red nails are hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think that Red is the best color when it comes to nails. And this is what I'm talking about. It looks so hot, glamour, strong, dazzling and everything. Red for the win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I agree, red is amazing on nails! x

    ReplyDelete