Followers

Friday, 8 February 2013

No.7 "Damson Dream" & some orange nail art.

I received a lovely parcel of goodies from my dear friend Claire today, in which (among many other wonderful delights) was a set of No.7 mini nail polishes. The set contained four shades - Totally Teal, Hot To Trot, Devils Delight, and Damson Dream, which I chose for today's manicure. It's a deep reddish purple shimmer, and I think the name describes it perfectly! Formula was excellent, easy to apply, and perfect in two coats. One thing I am really pleased with is the fact that, unlike some other brands' mini polishes, No.7 have used the exact same brush as in their full size bottles - same shape but, more importantly, same size, which makes application a breeze.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.





And now I have a bit of faffage for you! Orange Week is still going strong over on All Things Nails, and here is my final manicure for the themed week (which I did last night after I removed my doomed Nails Inc "Heathrow" manicure) . I started with three coats of Rimmel "Orange Your Life", a hot coral-toned neon orange which is a complete nuisance to photograph accurately, upon which I stamped a slightly oritental-style floral design, using Nails Inc "Black Taxi", and finished with top coat.



What do you think? It was very, very bright, but I really liked it and was a little bit sad to remove it.

Lastly, I'd just like to say a HUUUUUUUUGE thank you to my darling Claire for my presents, I love each and every one and I love you too Claire <3

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

6 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous Anna! I love the orange and the little stamp design is so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) the stamping looks very good! such a cheerful manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping and the color is really cool. I love orange :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love orange too :) xx

      Delete