Followers

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Nails Inc "Warwick Street" & some more stamping.

It's late and I'm very tired, so I'll keep the words to a minimum! Nails Inc "Warwick Street", a milky, greyish white base full of rainbow micro glitter.

Two coats, plus base & top coat.




And here are a couple more attempts at stamping - this is Barry M "Denim" with some butterflies and flowers in Nails Inc "Park Cresecent":



And here is Nails Inc "Windsor" with some flowers in Models Own "Beth's Blue":


Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x




4 comments:

  1. I tried to reply to this last night on my mobile but it failed :P
    Your stamping manicures are gorgeous Anna! really classy!
    I've yet to try Warick street on its own, it looks beautiful on you! Have you tried a holographic top coat on top? I used it in this design here and it totally transforms the polish http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=438636379512629&set=a.436010009775266.99740.431869510189316&type=3&theater xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so pretty Charlotte!! I have considered it but never got roud to doing it yet! Next time ;)

      I'm so pleased you like my stamping, thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Anna, you know we were discussing nail polish remover? have you ever tried this?
    http://www.prettypurplepolish.com/2012/08/pva-glue-base-coat-questions-and-wear.html
    I'm tempted to use that, especially just for swatches!! I thought seeing as you change yours often it might be useful to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Warwick Street is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete