Followers

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Nails Inc "Elystan Street"

Hello world, and happy Saturday! I have my final manicure for the All Things Nails "Bling Bling!" theme week today! Nails Inc "Elystan Street" is a very pretty full-coverage glitter polish, consisting of very fine red and silver glitter particles crammed very densely into a clear base. I honestly could have gotten away with one coat of this if I had been a bit more careful, it's that dense. It's a bit of a top coat eater so be prepared to double up/use a thick top coat if you don't like the textured finish. I just did my usual one coat of top coat - it's not glassy smooth and shiny but is in no way dull, and it still sparkles really well.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.




What do you think about this polish? I really love how the red and silver particles give an over-all softer, pink hue to the polish.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments: