Followers

Monday, 11 February 2013

China Glaze "Wagon Trail"

Hi everybody! Today's nail polish is one of those which really shouldn't be beautiful, but somehow is - extremely beautiful. It's China Glaze "Wagon Trail", a blackened olive green with golden shimmer. As you can see on my index finger nail especially, it suffers from bald spots, but I am willing to forgive that. Formula is otherwise problem-free.

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat.



What do you think? I don't know about you but I'm a huge fan of non-traditional nail colours!

Before I go, I would just like to mention something totally off-topic. As I mentioned in this post, I sponsored a dog with the Dogs Trust. I recently found out to my utter distress that my sponsor dog Leo has passed away, and I am heart broken. I never got to meet him but I loved him nonetheless, and I would like to share a picture of him, as a little tribute.

(photograph copyright of the Dogs Trust).

Rest in peace, Leo <3

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon x

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's truly one of my absolute favourites :) xx

      Delete
  2. Rest in Peace lovely Leo. Losing a poochie is always so hard :( even an adopted animal, they become part of your extended family. Loving Wagon Trail on your nails, it looks so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma :) He wasn't adopted, merely "sponsored" - he had been abandoned and sadly for him he wasn't suitable for rehoming so he lived in a rescue centre with the Dogs Trust for ten years until he passed away - sponsoring him helped to pay for his lifelong care. It is still very upsetting to have lost him though :( xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty color and swatch! RIP Leo :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor Leo :(
    This polish looks amazing on you Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte :) Would you be surprised to learn I stamped over it afterwards? ;) Forgot to put the picture up though >:( xx

      Delete
  5. Aw bless poor Leo, hugs to you xx
    PS one of my cats also called Leo

    ReplyDelete