Followers

Monday, 4 February 2013

China Glaze "Riveting"

Hello world! It's "Orange Week" over at All Things Nails, and I have for you today my first "official" Orange Week manicure - I did do one yesterday but had to remove it due to user error-induced bubbling >:( 

China Glaze "Riveting" is a reddish orange jelly base with golden orange glass-fleck shimmer. It looks like burning embers on my nails, it is so full of fire and life and sparkle, I really love it. It is quite sheer, two coats are not enough to cover entirely adequately, but the nail line is not so visible as to ruin the look (I couldn't be bothered to do a third coat, it just doesn't feel right to me to do so, somehow).

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.




It's a real shame that no matter how hard I try, I can not photograph this accurately - whatever camera, whatever light source, whatever I do - it just ain't happening. It is redder and far more alive with sparkly fiery juicy beauty.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


2 comments:

  1. this is a stunning colour. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy, it's pretty spectacular isn't it :) xxx

      Delete