Followers

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Barry M "Watermelon" Gelly Nail Paint

Hello! Supderdrug online have recently been offering free delivery on all orders, and as Barry M polishes were on 3 for 2 at the same time, I decided to treat myself to a few. They arrived yesterday, and I am wearing one of them today! Barry M "Watermelon" is from their first collection of Gelly Nail Paints (released last year). It's a deep, blue-toned green creme and, yes, it is exactly the colour of watermelon rind! Great two coat formula and very, very shiny - my pictures here are without top coat!


(Sunlight)

(Daylight-simulating lamp)


I then went and ruined it. I tried to stamp over it using one the full nail designs on my new Bundle Monster plates, but my nails are too long, so I had to double stamp most of them which I failed at, and very curved, so I had trouble getting the design on the corners of my nails. However, I am still learning, and although this is a mess, I will still share it, so that you can follow my progress! I used Barry M "Gold Foil Effects" for the stamping.



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


8 comments:

  1. Wow that is one gorgeous polish! Ahh the pain of double stamping. Why oh why do they make those stamps so small? They only fit my nails when they are cut right down. However you really can't tell, it still looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte :) I know, can you believe I have actually been considering shortening them just so I don't have to double stamp?! I am shaken to my very foundations!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this range and have most of them, I really like how shiny they are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great aren't they, I don't have all of them, but love the ones I do have :) xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning Color. Love the pattern too:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm loving the look of the Gelly polishes...think a browse in Superdrug is needed, the glossy look is one I love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are fantastic Vanessa, and quite often on special offer too which is a bonus :) xx

      Delete