Followers

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Rimmel Lycra Pro "Ultra Violet" & Nails Inc "Rainbow Street"

This isn't what I'd originally intended for today's manicure - I had wanted to do a glitter gradient using Nails Inc "Rainbow Street" (a multi-coloured glitter polish) with Rimmel Lycra Pro "Ultra Violet (a violet creme polish), but Rainbow Street wasn't happy about being used for such purposes (I have a rather messy-looking right little finger nail to attest to that!) so I just did a simple layering manicure instead. 

One coat of Rainbow Street over two of Ultra Violet, plus base & top coat.





And here are a couple of shots of Ultra Violet on its own, two coats (no top coat).



Mere moments after I applied and photographed this manicure, I completely fudged it up trying to put my camera back in its case. This has really been a bad day for nail painting!!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x





No comments:

Post a Comment