Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

OPI "Every Month Is Oktoberfest"

Hello! After all the glitz and glam and insanity of my previous couple of manicures, I felt like a bit of a break, and my nails are getting a bit stressed from all that glitter removal! So today I have something a lot more sedate, but no less beautiful. It's OPI "Every Month Is Oktoberfest", from their 2012 Germany collection. It's a very complex shade - so complex that I'm having trouble describing it without writing a 20 page essay about it! So, perhaps it's best to let the pictures do the talking....

Two coats plus base & top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).





This is definitely my favourite from the collection (or of the few that I actually own!). It's similar to another OPI polish, "Black Cherry Chutney", but not quite as dark, and a touch more shimmery.

What do you think? Do you have any of the Germany collection? Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, and I love how carefully you applied it :) I have only 2 colors from the German collection, now I'm looking forward for the Spring shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari! I'm definitely looking forward to the spring shades, it looks like there are quite a few in the Euro Centrale collection that I know I'm going to love :) x

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour hun. I've recently ordered a mini Germany set and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm also awaiting a Nails Inc set from QVC. I love getting cash at Christmas :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! Oooh which Nails Inc set have you ordered? I sold a few bits and bobs on eBay recently so was able to treat myself to a couple of new polishes - this one included :) xxx

      Delete
    2. It's stunning. I've gone for the naturally beautiful set. I've been umming and ahing about it for a while now and thought why not. Lucky you. I look forward to seeing what other beauties you've got :) x x x

      Delete
    3. I don't think I've seen that one, I'm gonna have to go and look! Kinda wish I'd save a bit of money over for the Nails Inc TSV on the 15th!! xxx

      Delete
    4. Yeah I noticed that today! It's typical huh but I'm sure we'll enjoy our new beauties and may be able to treat ourselves to the TSV (and gel top coat which I think is due out this month) in the not too distant future x x x

      Delete