Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

OPI "Diva Of Geneva"

Today I have a timeless beauty to show you,  OPI "Diva Of Geneva". I'm finding it difficult to describe.... I guess I would call it a plum with gold shimmer and a subtle gold duochrome shift? Guess in these cases it's best to let the pictures do the talking, but I just can't get a decent picture of it front-on like usual. I don't even know why, just couldn't.

Here's the best I could manage - pictures show two coats plus base & top coats.




I lived and breathed this nail polish for months when I first got it (it was the first OPI polish I ever bought), and it's easy to see why - it's absolutely beautiful. What do you think?

Before I go, I have a little extra to show you. Remember yesterday's manicure? Well even though I absolutely loved the effect that It's A Trap-eze created on its own, I just couldn't resist faffing with it. I added a thin coat of Barry M "Strawberry Icecream" on top:


... And then finished off with matte top coat. The end result? A whole damn cake shop on my nails! I loved it! Although I was a little sad it didn't smell and taste and delicious as it looked!

Well that's all for today! Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



8 comments:

  1. Diva of geneva is amazing, I can't believe I don't own it already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! I'd recommend you try and get hold of it if you can :)

      Delete
  2. Love the phrase "a whole damn cake shop!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had Diva of Geneva for 9 weeks now (instgram maths) and not ried it, may have to crack it open, its stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really must, it's an absolute beaut! Rumour has it it's being retired too :( xx

      Delete
  4. Love the glittery one with the pink over its very pretty. I prefer to the original on its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, pleased you like it :) x

      Delete