Followers

Saturday, 5 January 2013

OPI "Deutsch You Want Me Baby?"

Hello lovely readers. I'm not feeling very well at the moment and haven't really got the motivation to write much, so I'm going to keep this short and simple and hope that you can forgive me.

Today's manicure features OPI "Deutsch You Want Me Baby?" from their Germany collection. It's a bright, red-toned orange shimmer - highly reflective and glowing. Sometimes looks brighter and more orange, other times darker and more red.

Two coats, plus base and top coat.



I love this shade, how about you?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you feel better soon hunny x x x ps this is another lovely colour on you x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Louise, on both counts! I'll be right as rain soon, just need to rest a bit :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this colour and it looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it's new to me but already a firm favourite :) xx

      Delete