Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Nubar "Conserve"

'Ello! So..... I probably have between twenty and thirty untried polishes (I'm guessing - it could be way more), including more birthday and Christmas presents, and quite a few from my Ciate Mini Mani Month advent calendar. I have been really good and for the most part getting through my untrieds. However, I just have yearnings for all my old tried and trusteds lately, so I've put all the newbies back to bed for now and dug out a load of of my favourite polishes to wear for the next week or two. This is one of them!

Nubar "Conserve". From Nubar's "Going Green" collection (which was released.... 2009? I can't remember). It's the most beautiful shade of green shimmer, with a lot of blue flecks in there too. It's almost sparkly because of the depth and complexity of shimmer. It's densely pigmented, and applies like a dream. Its only down side is that it is fairly thirsty for top coat. It doesn't dry in any way gritty, but it does suck the top coat up which leaves a not entirely glassy smooth & shiny finish. Who cares, though? I don't. It's too beautiful! 

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat.




When I think of emeralds, I think of them as being this colour - it really is like jewels on my nails. This is easily in my top five green polishes, and that's saying a lot - I *love* green nail polish! How about you?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment