Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Nails Inc "Prince Albert Road"

Do you remember me showing you Nails Inc "Waterloo Place" the other day? Well today's polish comes from the same set as that one did, and you can tell. Nails Inc "Prince Albert Road" is the most stunning indigo jelly base packed to bursting with very fine indigo and silver glass flecks. The over all look is one of deep, glassy smoothness and I truly love it. First coat applies a little patchy but it becomes perfect with the second coat. You don't need top coat because it is so shiny, but I would always recommend applying a top coat regardless, for longevity.

Pictures show two coats, plus base & top coat.




This polish reminds me a little of one of my favourite gems (although it's actually a man-made glass, not a natural gemstone) - blue sandstone. Does this shade appeal to you?

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


11 comments:

  1. Now this is one of the most gorgeous shades of blue ever!! I love it :D
    Jen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!! It's a stunner isn't it, if ever there was a polish I could wear all day every day, this would be it! :) xxx

      Delete
    2. REALLY!? I'm nabbing Hayley's....NOW!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love how glitters look but just hate removing them! I think I'm too impatient! Looks gorgeous on you though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte! Great thing about this one is that it's not actually a glitter polish, just has chunky shimmer flecks - easy peasy to remove :D xx

      Delete
  3. I didn't know about blue sandstone... Yum! Man, I love this polish. I have to ration myself with it. Thanks for sharing the joy! Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty isn't it, just like a starry night sky! Always happy to share the joy :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh we got the same set Anna! I've only tried the green so far but can't wait to try the other two now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three are so beautiful, you will love this and Waterloo Place :) xx

      Delete
  5. such a beautiful color! somehow it reminded me of OPI Ink, but Prince Albert Road seems to be more purple toned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari! I'm sad to say I don't have OPI Ink to compare with :( But Prince Albert Road is definitely very purple toned, you're right :) x

      Delete