Followers

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Nails Inc "Primrose Park"

"Primrose Park" from Nails Inc's "Mirror Metallic" range is a highly reflective medium blue shimmer, with a purple undertone more evident in reality than in these pictures. It isn't the most densely pigmented formula and suffers somewhat from visible brush strokes, but nevertheless, with careful application I was able to achieve perfect opacity with two coats.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour!! I don't have this one.

    ~ http://mynailartobsession.blogspot.co.uk/ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful metallic blue :) it looks so shiny in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! Katie - I would definitely recommend it if you can get hold of it! Mari - it really is very shiny and reflective :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this colour at the moment! I need to get my hands on some Nails inc polishes stat. I am loving the metallic range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! They do some great polishes, I'd definitely recommend them :) xx

      Delete