Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Nails Inc "Lowndes Court"

I have a brand new polish for you to feast your eyes on today! Nails Inc "Lowndes Court", a rich purple base with electric blue shimmer running under the surface. It's got that "is it blue or is it purple?!" quality about it, which I like. The shimmer isn't always evident - indoors or in dim lighting situations the shimmer just serves to add its blue hue to the over-all colour; in bright/direct light however it comes alive and is extremely beautiful. Formula is slightly thick, but well pigmented and easy to apply, perfect with two coats.

Pictures, of course, show two coats plus base & top coat.






Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


6 comments:

  1. Does this mean your TSV arrived?.... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came first thing yesterday morning Cath!! xx

      Delete
  2. i painted this on my mam's nails last night with the feathers one over the top... it's gorge! i have the leather effect one on... like the look but not the feel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sounds lovely! I can't wait to try the feather polish, I'm gonna wear it over the aqua :) The leather trend seems to have completely bypassed me - I sold mine as I knew I'd never wear it! xx

      Delete