Followers

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Milani "Gems" and a Happy New Year!

This is a scheduled post, written during a very dreary last day of 2012 - hopefully you all had a safe and happy new years eve, however you celebrated (if at all - I don't), and that this new year brings brighter and better things for you all

On the blog yesterday I showed you Ciate "Mojito", the funnest nail polish ever. Well, after I had applied it and went matchy matchy crazy, I had a little faff with it and applied Milani "Gems". It made the funnest polish even more fun and I am in love with the result - the perfect new year's eve manicure!!



Carry on reading for more images!






I then decided to add a matte topcoat (Nails Inc "Westminster Bridge"), which I thought looked equally cool! 




Which do you prefer - the matte version or the glossy version?

Major thanks to my friend Cath for bringing Milani "Gems" into my life - if ever a polish was back-up worthy then this is it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again tomorrow for a catch-up :) x


3 comments:

  1. Wow love this Anna so vibrant I'm a glossy lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! I think if I had to pick one, I would pick the glossy look too, even though I do really love mattified glitter :) x

      Delete
  2. I love it!!So pleased you like it! xx

    www.nailtheday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete