Followers

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Color Club "Sugarplum Fairy" & Barry M "Plum" Gelly.

Hi folks! This week on the Facebook All Things Nails page it is "Bling Bling" theme week - basically, if it sparkles, glitters, shimmers or shines, it's in! It's proving really popular and it's so much fun seeing everybody's sparkly nails! I am trying to fit in as many blingy manicures as possible, and here is today's! It's Color Club "Sugarplum Fairy", a lilac chunky scattered holographic glitter polish (phew!). I have chosen to wear one coat over a darker base colour (Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in "Plum").

Pictures show one coat of Sugarplum Fairy over two of Plum, with base and top coat. Again, with such horrible weather here at the moment, I found it tricky to photograph - even under my daylight lamp.





And here is Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in "Plum" on its own, two coats, no top coat - look how shiny!! 
The label on this says "Blackberry", but I was assured by a representative from Barry M that there was a labelling mix-up, and it is in fact called "Plum".

What do you think? Is this suitably blingy? I'll have something else sparkly for you tomorrow I'm sure!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x



6 comments:

  1. That combination is blimmin' stunning.
    I seriously want those badly.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, this totally cheered me up! It's stunning Anna :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww yay, really pleased to hear that Charlotte! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS!

    I am digging glitter polishes at the moment. I even wear them to work and get funny looks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm never not loving glitter, I'll wear it whenever, wherever! :D xx

      Delete