Followers

Friday, 25 January 2013

Ciate "Bon Bon" & Barry M "Rose Quartz Glitter"

I've got a stinking cold and am feeling miserable, so I'll keep this brief. This manicure started life as two coats of Ciate "Bon Bon", a warm pinkish nude creme:


 



I then added one coat of Barry M "Rose Quartz Glitter" - rosy pink hex glitters and smaller holographic silver glitters, which is quite difficult to photograph and far prettier in reality:



I am trying with all of my might to get better, but if I disappear for a day or two it's because I have retreated to my bed - my immune system isn't wonderful and likes to make me suffer :(

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

7 comments:

  1. This is a great combination Anna, I especially like that top coat.
    Hope you're better soon.
    Hugs
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! Hadn't planned to put these two together - I was going to put NI Henley feathers over the top, but changed my mind at the last minute :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have both of these, love them and I think they look great together! I can only imagine how pretty they look in real life. having said that I think Rose quartz looks good over so many things
    Hope you feel better soon Anna
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute combination:) I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both very much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Great combination!!!

    ReplyDelete