Followers

Monday, 7 January 2013

China Glaze "Short And Sassy"

I'm wearing another of my all-time favourite polishes today. It was the first China Glaze I ever bought and is still my favourite: "Short And Sassy". A blackened garnet shimmer with that lit-from-within glow that I just adore. There are some cheeky little purple shimmers scattered through this too which aren't obviously visible, but they stop the over-all appearance from being too "brown".  Typical China Glaze formula - runny but really well pigmented and perfect in two coats.

Pictures show two coats plus base & top coat.



Do you like this sort of shade? I think dark, vampy shimmers are very flattering and classy.

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

P.S. Up until now (with a few exceptions) I've been writing my blog posts after I've painted my nails and then scheduling them for the next morning. I don't really see the point, so I'll just be writing and posting them as soon as I'm done from now on (apart from certain special occasions etc.).




4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shade Anna! I agree, it's very classy! I love a bit of a gothic look myself every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! I've always had a soft spot for dark shimmers like this, even when I was young, there's just something so beautiful about them:) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Anna...your nails look soooo expensive! I haven't tried this brand but will be on the look out now!!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! I would definitely encourage you to try China Glaze, really great quality polishes and if you play your cards right you can buy them extremely cheaply too! xx

      Delete