Followers

Thursday, 24 January 2013

China Glaze "Rare & Radiant"

Hello! A little slice of duochrome delight for you today! China Glaze "Rare & Radiant", a highly reflective, shimmery golden green duochrome polish. The shift is strong - I can see both colours on my nails at once, without even having to angle them against the light. Formula is a little bit sheer, but I managed to get away with two careful, thick coats. Pictures, of course, show two coats plus base & to coat.




What do you think? I love this polish - I've worn it twice within three months which is most unheard of in my world!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. I love it too :)
    Can I come raid your polish collection? You can paint my nails while I'm there too! so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe you're welcome any time my dear ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous colour! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete