Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Twilight, Advent Calendar, and Pressies!

Hello again! Today I have a couple of things to talk about. Firstly, I recently managed to get hold of the Ciate "Mini Mani Month" advent calendar. If you haven't come across this already, it's basically an advent calendar with a mini nail polish behind each door instead of a chocolate! I have had some lovely polishes so far, including what I'm wearing on my nails today - this shade is called "Twilight", and here I have two coats plus base & top coats (Orly Bonder and Sec N Dry). I really love it :)




The other thing I'd like to show you all is a lovely gift I received today. It was from my dear friend and fellow polish-addict Hayley, and here is what she so generously sent me:



From left to right, there is: A mini tube of L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream; a mini bottle of Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat; a mini bottle of Nails Inc "Stratford"; full-size China Glaze "Get Carried Away"; and mini bottles of two matte Color Club shades - "Smoke & Mirrors" and "Dark Romance". I think you will all agree this was such a wonderful little package of goodies to receive, and I am so grateful to Hayley for sending them to me!

That's all for now folks, thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

9 comments:

  1. Twilight is beautiful, isn't it? :)
    Hayley is such a sweetheart. Every girl should be happy with a present like that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Sherrie, like twinkling stars, beautiful! Hayley really is such a sweetheart, I was so touched :) xx

      Delete
  2. Yey! you have a blog now too :) I was thinking you should really have one!! You need to add the followers widget so we can all follow you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Charlotte.... God I'm so dense when it comes to all of this, I *think* I have added the Followers gadget now? And also the follow by email option... Hopefully!! xx

      Delete
    2. Woo yep it's added. Following you now :)

      Delete
    3. Woohoo! Thanks for following (I'm already following you)! :) xx

      Delete
  3. p.s. sooo jealous you have that advent calendar!! I'd really wanted it :)

    ReplyDelete