Followers

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Nails Inc "Redcliffe Road"

I don't really have very much else to talk about today, so I will just get straight to the point. Today's manicure comes to you courtesy of my generous gift-giving family - it is another of my Christmas presents. It is Nails Inc "Redcliffe Road", an absolutely gorgeous blackberry colour with a creme finish. So dark it could almost be black, but not quite. I wasn't too struck on the formula, but for a colour like this I'm willing to forgive tricky application. I have two coats here plus base & top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).




Not that I really match my nail polish to the seasons, but I do think it's an absolutely perfect colour for winter. If you are fond of Nails Inc's classic shade "Victoria", you might like this one too - similar colour, different finish. 

Well thanks for reading, and please come back again soon :) x

8 comments:

  1. That colour is beautiful!

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and glossy! <3
    By the way, have you ever tried denture cleanser to remove yellow stains from nails? I too get yellow nails from all the polish even with base coats and I've read it works really well! I'm going to buy some and I'll let you know how it goes!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it, such a classy, elegant colour :) I have tried denture tablets to remove the stains - quite recently in fact - and it did not work :( I think any kind of stain remover is best applied on fresh staining, which mine isn't, so I'm fighting a losing battle! I don't mind all that much, it's not like I'm ever gonna leave the house "naked" anyway ;) But let me know how you get on with it though! xx

      Delete
    2. Oh damn. Yeah I'm rarely without polish but I want to take pics of my nail growth this time around without polish. Fingers crossed after a few goes it does something. Good job the tablets are cheap :D

      Delete
    3. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! I didn't bother repeating it as I couldn't stand the smell, maybe I should have persevered? :/ xx

      Delete
    4. Thank you! haha didn't know it smelt! As long as it's not as bad as acrylic liquid!! lol x

      Delete
    5. The denture tablets I used smelt of bleach, and they had mint aroma added too - not a nice mix if you ask me lol! xx

      Delete