Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Nails Inc "Berwick Street Market"

Hello world! Boy do I have an absolute stunner of a polish to show you today. Following on from the past two days, it's another of my birthday presents: Nails Inc "Berwick Street Market". It's a spectacular magenta shimmer which is so reflective it dazzles me. It's like it's been given a dose of electricity. It also has a duochrome shift to a golden-toned burgundy when viewed at a very oblique angle.

Pictures show two coats plus base and top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).


(With flash)

(Without flash - under daylight lamp)

(Highly unflattering angle to show the shift to burgundy)

Well there's really not much else I can say about this one, it leaves me a little bit speechless. I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I am enjoying wearing it!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

14 comments:

  1. Woohoo I've just found this beauty on Ebay but shhhh, don't tell my other half ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeee!!! Your secret's safe here my lovely ;) xxx

      Delete
    2. I'm lucky, the seller has posted it today, although she was tempted to keep it after I told her how fab it looked on you my dear x x x

      Delete
    3. Aaww!! Hopefully it'll arrive before Christmas day, a little extra pressie to yourself! xxx

      Delete
  2. OMFG!!!!!!! Lushness in a bottle <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks Sandy, pretty spectacular isn't it! xx

      Delete
  3. OMG this is gorgeous!! Damn you always make me want to buy polishes Anna!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep!! Don't mention me to your bank manager!! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Anna beautiful colour, so glad you've started a blog they are my favourite thing to look at when I'm having a bad day at work to cheer me up! Look forward to seeing more beauties from you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Niki, what a lovely compliment! Hope you continue to enjoy my blog :) xx

      Delete
  5. hello, this color is wonderful, can you tell me what numbers are or how to ask for it?
    please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I have this on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beaut that's for sure, hope you get hold of one soon :) xx

      Delete