Followers

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

My First Blog!

Hello! My name is Anna and this is my blog - thanks for stopping by! I am a 28 29 30 31 year old nail polish addict from Cornwall. I don't buy loads and loads of polish, and can't get my hands on every single new release, but I do paint my nails a different colour every day, so consider this my way of sharing what I'm wearing on a regular basis, and for other such nail -related stuff (with the occasional shaky attempt at nail art!).

So, what am I wearing on my nails today? It's Nails Inc "Saville Row", and here I have two coats plus base & top coat (Orly Bonder and Sec N Dry).





Well that will be all for now, I hope you enjoyed my little first post and that you come back again soon :) x

14 comments:

  1. Yay, welcome to the world of blogging Anna :D I tend to use instagram more now though! I don't suppose you've got an instagram account have you hun? Hope you're well, Louise aka purplewolf1707 x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,
    Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to read more posts :D
    love
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jen and Louise!! I was very nervous, but am quite glad I finally took the plunge! Louise, i don't use Instagram - I don't have a smart phone (as I understand you need one to use it?! I have no idea, so stuck in the dark ages!!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to be nervous hunny. You'll do fab! Yeah you do need a smartphone to use Instagram. Haha I'm sure you're not as stuck in the dark ages as you think! x x x

      Delete
    2. Thanks darlin'! Ah, no Instagram for me then, I think a blog is enough for me for now anyway :) xxx

      Delete
    3. I hope you enjoy sharing your nail pics and wisdom with the blogging community :) x x x

      Delete
  4. gorgeous nails as ever Anna :)
    can I follow you by email?
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debbie! Ooohh.... Follow me by email.... I'm afraid I haven't been doing this long enough to know what that means lol!! Help! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for taking the plunge and starting up your own blog Anna. You always take wonderful pictures of your fabulous nails. Keep it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherrie!! I'm really pleased I've done it now, all I;ve been able to think about all day is my next blog post... Maybe I need a bit of a life lol ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Fab blog Anna look forward to reading your posts and of course those perfect pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Vanessa! I thought it was about time I took the plunge :) x

    ReplyDelete