Followers

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Manicure FAIL!!

Gah!! Do you ever find yourself doing a manicure that just won't go right?? Well I do, regularly, and this is one of them. I just could not paint my nails to save my life and even once I'd finished I still managed to fudge it up (see middle finger nail)!! However, I love the colour and I want to share it as it was part of my birthday present, so here goes.... This is Nails Inc "Holly Hill", a bright, saturated, brick-red creme polish. I have two coats here, with base & top coats.




Well that's about all I have to say really. It's red. It's bright. I love it. Please don't hate my smudged nail!!

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

4 comments:

  1. Some days I make a right mess and some days I don't need to clean up! It's weird. But this looks pretty damn perfect to me anyway! I love red, a classic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's annoying when it happens isn't it! I had all kinds of problems last night! I somehow managed to also get some ruddy great big smudges in several nails and tried smoothing them over but just made it worse! x

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean Anna, sometimes it just doesn't work out - however this looks great to me, fab colour.
    I always find the more important the manicure the worse it will go, if I put something on when I think it doesn't matter so much it goes on perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it Debbie, it's sod's law isn't it!! I find the same thing happens to my hand writing when I'm filling out Christmas and birthday cards! x

      Delete