Followers

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Let's Get Carried Away!

Hello! Today I have a very interesting polish to show you, from China Glaze's recent collection in collaboration with the Cirque du Soleil. The polish in question is "Get Carried Away", and is a mix of tiny black and silver glitter, black strand glitter, and large hexagonal silver, black, and pink(ish) sequins, all suspended in a sheer smoky black base. Here I have two coats applied over a light grey creme (Nails Inc "The Southbank"). 




It took careful application to ensure a smooth finish and even distribution of glitter, but I think it's well worth the effort!

Here is "The Southbank" on its own (two coats, no topcoat).




This is another manicure that I'm really pleased with. Get Carried Away gives me the impression of graffiti, and especially over the grey base. It's very cool :)

Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

2 comments: