Followers

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Ciate "Headliner" and some Gems!

Hello! Today I have day 15 from my Ciate "Mini Mani Month" advent calendar, a shade named "Headliner". It's a vibrant teal green/blue, and here I have two coats with base & top coats (Orly Bonder & Sec N Dry).



It wasn't as difficult to photograph as I had anticipated, but my picture (on my monitor at least) still shows it as a little more blue than it is in reality. "Headliner" is another winner for me, it's so vibrant and happy, and it applied well, too. I don't have enough shades like this in my collection! 

Aaaand..... Because I can never leave anything alone for long, I decided to do a quick ring-finger manicure with one coat of Milani "Gems". I think these two polishes work really well together!



Thanks for reading, and come back again soon :) x

4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on this using my mobile but I don't think it worked so apologies if you get two! This is one beautiful colour! The ring finger manicure turns it festive :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you Charlotte! It's really a great colour, I've been admiring it all day! And the glitter too, my sister has fallen in love with it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful blue and sparkles make everything just that little bit more Awesome:)

    Sara xx Happily following your lovely blog
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara! I was really pleased with this manicure even if I do admit it myself!

      Grateful to have you as a follower, and happily following back too :) xx

      Delete